Monday, February 29, 2016

Window love!

This is not my usual post. Our Sunday was spent grouting the tile in our kitchen. What a pain that is! My husband bought the pre-mixed grout this time and it is soooooo much harder the clean off of everything! Holy cow! I would recommend NOT using it! Haha! Anyway, after many more hours of scrubbing, I'll be sure to post a picture of the finished product!
While doing this remodel, I've noticed a trend. One that I really love! Those black window frames! So our kitchen windows are super old but currently in style!

Tile before grout




 It add just the perfect amount of modern! Check out some of these pictures! Here's a few exterior pics to drool over:


Farmhouse Bedroom by San Francisco Architects & Building Designers a.d.d. concept + design

So what do you all think? We will probably still have to change our kitchen windows at some point because they are so old, (and because I'm slightly OCD and they don't match the rest of the house). For now, though, I'll enjoy them as they are and imagine I'm really trendy! Haha! I better get back to scrubbing that grout now! 

2 comments:

  1. I looove black windows- if we had built, that was on my list, but since we didn't, I'm not sure I can get away with painting the vinyl, so I'll have to let that one go!��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah painting the vinyl might not work out too well! 😘

      Delete