Friday, July 24, 2015

Fireplace Perfection

I love fireplaces! Warm and cozy. Cup of tea in hand with a good book to read (although those moments are rare!) So glad to have this one thing totally finished! It took me a while playing with the decor to get it right but I love how it turned out in the end. Thank you sis (momdigity.wordpress.com) for helping!

Amidst the all the chaos of life, dirty dishes in the sink, piles of laundry on the couch, and tools cluttering the floor, there is now a place of tranquility in my house! I can sit on my couch and relax and let go of everything weighing down on me. Quick reminder of before:





And after:
















My amazing Uncle Jerry put that awesome beam up for us and I love it! Thank you to him! Oh, and because of my less than professional photography skills, I can't get the lighting right with our giant windows on the other side. Hence, the differing colors of the rock from top to bottom.

1 comment: