Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Family Photo Session

I can't believe Boden is 6 months old already! He is getting so big and is such a precious boy! He is the happiest baby, always smiling!
I talked to my Aunt Charlotte who has been taking his pictures for me and we planned on doing a photo session Monday. She is awesome and I highly recommend her if you are in the Hermiston/Tri-Cities area. Her website is http://engelhartphotography.com.
Well, Jonas ended up working until 4 am in the hospital Sunday night and requested his Monday morning patients be rescheduled at the office and they ended up rescheduling his whole day. Lucky him, he got an extra day off! Since he was home I thought it would be the perfect time to get a few family pictures too! I'm sure this thrilled the whole family! Ha! Anyway, here are a couple of the pictures that she got which I think turned out great! Boden was getting tired since we did his pictures at the end, so I'm hoping we can get a few more of him.          



No comments:

Post a Comment